Are you a customer of Ferndale City Utilities (water/sewer) who needs assistance paying your bill? There are two options for you:
- This program is for qualifying low-income homes and offers a 25% discount on water bills.
Ferndale Community Utilities Fund
- This is a temporary program through the Ferndale Community Service Cooperative that is specifically for households impacted by the COVID-19 emergency.
How to help:
Your tax deductible donation goes directly to a family hit by this crisis. Thank you!
Here’s how to qualify:
- You must be a City of Ferndale Utility customer
- You or someone in your household must be currently impacted by the COVID-19 emergency (loss of work or hours, illness, loss of childcare)
- Your total household income must meet our limits (apply or call to see if you qualify). This isn’t a traditional low-income program, the limits are higher, so call us!
- Be able to provide copies of your water bill and proof of income (we will work with you on these)
Here’s how to apply:
- Complete the online application
- You can also call our hotline at (360) 358-5257 to apply or ask questions
- You will receive a call back from an intake volunteer who will complete the process with you over the phone and also collect your documents.
- Once you are approved, we will make a payment directly to the City of Ferndale on your behalf.